Teeth Braces Bloomington IL
Teeth Braces Bloomington IL Depends On
Crooked, misaligned teeth can be remedied with braces. Designed for both kids and adults alike, today’s braces are easier to wear than ever before. They’re less invasive and can be customized through colored elastics or clear components. Cottage Dental Care, the Office of Dennis R. Krug, D.D.S., is your trusted general dentist offering braces for people of all ages. Whether you suffer from poorly aligned jaws, crooked or crowded teeth, or a bad bite (AKA malocclusion), you may be a good candidate for braces. Many children between the ages of 11 and 17 wear braces but more adults than ever before are wearing them too. Braces can be used to treat anything from overbites to underbites. We can ensure a beautiful, long-lasting smile for you. So, for teeth braces Bloomington IL depends on, choose Cottage Dental Care.
How to Care for Braces
Braces require special care. Here are some helpful tips to ensure a smooth experience:
- Take off elastics and any other removable parts before brushing and flossing
- Hold the brush at a 45-degree angle and gently clean around the wires, brushing from top to bottom.
- Floss once a day using floss threaders to get in between teeth
- Rinse thoroughly with water or mouthwash
- Contact your dentist if you notice any problems or feel wires poking your gums. If something breaks, call your dentist immediately.
- Stay away from sticky, hard foods such as gum, hard candies, taffy, bagels and popcorn. Don’t bite into apples.
Contact Cottage Dental Care for Teeth Braces in Bloomington IL
To learn more about braces from Cottage Dental Care, contact us today at 309-828-1463. We have many convenient appointments to choose from, conveniently located at 2206 Cottage Avenue in Bloomington. We would be happy to inform you of our braces services when you call.