Dentures Normal IL
Dentures Normal IL Can Feel Secure With
If you require dentures as part of your overall oral health care, we can help here at Cottage Dental Care. Designed to substitute weak or missing teeth, dentures are removable dental appliances that act as a full set or a partial set of teeth. Some dentures are implant-supported, which means they are surgically implanted into the jaw bone. Traditional dentures rest on the gum and attach to the natural teeth. In general, there are two types of removable dentures to choose from: full dentures to replace a full set of teeth or partial dentures to bridge a gap and replace one or more missing teeth. Here at Cottage Dental, we make you feel at ease from the moment you step in our doors. Come to us for dentures Normal Il can feel secure with.
How to Care for Dentures
While dentures are easier to maintain than ever before, they still require regular care and cleaning.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Clean your dentures regularly in water and denture cleaning solution. This will keep bacteria at bay so infection doesn’t start.
- Simply drop in a glass with the solution and leave for a few hours or overnight.
- Never put dentures in the dishwasher.
- Don’t forget to brush your tongue, gums and palate, finishing with a swish of mouthwash.
- For implant-supported dentures, brush and floss as you would normally.
Cleaning your dentures regularly will make sure you enjoy a long-lasting product. This is also essential to overall oral health.
Contact Cottage Dental Care for Dentures in Normal IL
To learn more about dentures and how they can help you, call Cottage Dental Care at 309-828-1463. We service patients in Normal, Bloomington and surrounding areas. For your convenience, we are located nearby at 2206 Cottage Avenue in Bloomington.