The Best Dentist in Normal IL
Finding the best dentist for you isn’t always easy. You have to do a lot of research, go on some tours, and try a few dentists out before settling on the one you like. Other factors come into play, too, such as insurance accepted, costs, location, services and atmosphere. When you visit us at Cottage Dental, you will find that we meet all your needs. Our team does it all, from dental cleanings and digital x-rays to teeth whitening and bridges. When you want to find the best dentist in Normal IL, come to us.
Offering the highest quality comprehensive dental care, we treat you like family here at Cottage Dental Care, the Office of Dennis R. Krug, D.D.S. Our services include:
- Routine cleanings
- Teeth whitening
- Same-day crowns
- Digital x-rays
- Smile makeovers
- Night guards
- Partials and dentures
- Root canals
- Scaling and root planings
- Sealants and fluoride
If you are interested in periodontal disease tests, we offer two: one is MyPerioPath, and the other is MyPerioID PST. We are also able to test for a mucosal viral infection called HPV that may lead to oral cancer with the OralRisk HPV test.
What to Look For in the Best Dentist
Ready to find the dentist that you can stick with for many years? Here are some tips.
- Location and office hours: Choose a dentist close to your home or work, as this will make it easier to schedule visits as well as to get there on time. Make sure the office is open on the days and times you are available.
- Cost: One of the first things you should do is to make sure the dentist accepts your insurance. Ask if the office offers multiple payment options (credit cards, personal checks, and payment plans).
- Personal comfort: Do you feel comfortable with the dentist, hygienist and the staff? Is the environment welcoming? Are you relaxed? Always listen to your gut in these types of situations.
- Professional qualifications: Ask about the dentist’s training, as well as the office’s policies on infection control. If you don’t get the answers you need, continue your search. Get information about the dentist’s qualifications from the local dental society, Better Business Bureau or your insurance carrier.
A Friendly Atmosphere
Speaking of a friendly atmosphere, we know you will feel at ease and comfortable when you walk in our doors. We make it a point to make all our patients feel at home when they visit us, from kids to older adults. We know going to the dentist can be daunting, but with our calming atmosphere and friendly staff, we will ease your anxieties.
Contact Cottage Dental Care
To schedule your appointment, contact us at 309-228-9578, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form. We are based in Bloomington at 2206 Cottage Avenue. Check out our virtual tour if you can’t make it into our office!