Dental Offices Normal IL Patients Will Love
Feeling at ease when you visit the dentist is essential. You should love your dentist, as well as the staff and hygienists. We hope you find that connection here at Cottage Dental, where we offer everything from dental cleanings and digital x-rays to teeth whitening and bridges. We know how daunting it is to settle on the right dentist for you. You have to go on some tours, do your homework, and try a few dentists out before deciding on the one you love. Other factors, such as insurance accepted, costs, location, services and atmosphere, come into play as well. We have the dental offices Normal IL patients will love.
When you visit us at Cottage Dental, you will find that we meet all your needs, thanks tothe highest quality comprehensive dental care available. We know you will feel at ease and comfortable when you walk in our doors. We make it a point to make all our patients feel at home when they visit us, from kids to older adults.
How to Choose a Dental Office in Normal
It can be tough settling on the right dentist, but we have some tips to guide you in your search:
- Professional qualifications: Get information about the dentist’s requirements from the local dental society, Better Business Bureau or your insurance carrier. Ask about the dentist’s training, as well as the office’s policies on infection control. If you don’t get the answers you need, keep looking.
- Location and office hours: Select a dentist close to your home or work, as this will make it easier to schedule visits as well as to get there on time. You should also make sure the office is open on the days and times you are available.
- Personal comfort: Is the environment welcoming? Are you relaxed? Do you feel comfortable with the dentist, hygienist and the staff? Always listen to your gut.
- Cost: One of the first things you should do is ask if the dentist accepts your insurance. Ask if the office offers multiple payment options (credit cards, personal checks, and payment plans).
Services in Normal
You’re always treated like family here at Cottage Dental Care, the Office of Dennis R. Krug, D.D.S. If you are interested in periodontal disease tests, we offer two: one is MyPerioPath and the other is MyPerioID PST. We are also able to test for a mucosal viral infection called HPV that may lead to oral cancer with the OralRisk HPV test.
Here are some of our leading services:
- Routine cleanings
- Teeth whitening
- Same-day crowns
- Digital x-rays
- Smile makeovers
- Night guards
- Partials and dentures
- Root canals
- Scaling and root planings
- Sealants and fluoride
Contact Cottage Dental Care
To schedule your appointment, contact us at 309-228-9578, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form. We are based in Bloomington at 2206 Cottage Avenue. We welcome you to take a virtual tour if you can’t make it into our office!